African Rainbow Life is looking for an experienced Sales Support Consultant in East London.
Qualifying candidates must send their updated cv’s along with copies of Qualifications to and specify on the body of the email that the application is for the above role email@example.com.
Attach the following documents upon application:
- Driver’s License
- Matric Certificate
- Post Matric Qualification
Based on this advertisement, internal & external applications will be considered. Promoting excellence and commitment towards Employment Equity.
What will you do?
- Serves as a direct support to the Provincial Manager and the region at large
- Provide and obtain information. Ensure compliance with ARL Policies & procedures
- Report on branch performance
- Branch audit -reports are audited weekly/ monthly
- Feedback on action items to be given timeously
- Audit reports to match findings of visits and discrepancies to be reported timeously
- Reports distributed within timelines
- Grade 12-Matric
- At least 3 years’ experience in a support role within the long-term insurance industry
- Computer skills
- MS Office
- Well-developed communication (written & verbal) skills
- Long term insurance legislative requirements
- Quality and detail orientation
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Planning and organising