African Rainbow Life is looking for an experienced Retentions Administrator in Rosebank, Gauteng.
Qualifying candidates must send their updated CVs and qualifications to email@example.com
Attach the following documents upon application:
- Driver’s License
- Matric Certificate
- Post Matric Qualification
Key tasks for the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor non-payments and to take action to recover payments; as well as to give advice to clients
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives.
- Analyzing customer behaviour.
- Gathering information about customer complaints.
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business.
- Meeting with the sales team to propose customer retention solutions.
- Writing and presenting customer behavior reports.
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric and relevant Diploma e.g., Business Administration
- Class of Business
- RE5 and 120 credits recommended
- At least one years’ experience in sales and administrative role
- Computer Literacy
- MS Word (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Call Centre system knowledge
- Listening skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Confidence and decisiveness
- Client service orientation
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives