“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today”.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Dear Valued Clients,
By now you have heard of COVID-19 or Coronavirus, which is affecting the entire world. Our government has taken steps aimed at stopping the transmission of the Coronavirus, and we are all called upon to do our part.You should be aware of the steps taken by the government to introduce a lockdown of the country.
As a part of our cherished African Rainbow Life Family, we are committed to doing everything in our power to support you during these challenging times. Please be assured that you have always been covered for Covid-19 on the policies you have with us. We are closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus and we understand the impact this pandemic may have on YOU, our valued client.
At African Rainbow Life we are here for you. We’ve put several measures in place to keep our operations up and running to serve you. Our commitment to you remains. Which means we will honour valid claims, attend to your questions and service your queries. Our dedicated staff are working, from home but with linked technologies to our offices and management.
While we will not schedule any face to face meetings until the end of the scheduled lockdown, we are available on WhatsApp, email, and on social media to provide you with our usual high-quality service.
Contacting African Rainbow Life:
Our WhatsApp line for question, claims and queries is 081 029 7458, or contact our call centre agents can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 010 880 5055 to assist you with your queries.
Here are some useful resources for information on COVID-19:
- National Department of Health COVID 19 support service. WhatsApp number 0600 123 456
- National Institute for Communicable Diseases – Public toll free number 0800 029 999
- World Health Organisation WhatsApp number +41 79 893 1892. For the latest information of COVID-19 around the world and guidance from WHO.
- MTN will give 20mb daily for people to stay in touch during the period of COVID-19. Go to https://ayoba.me.
- The government has set up a website for everyone to access up to date information about the virus as it pertains to South Africans – www.coronavirus.datafree.co
Stay safe and don’t panic, together as a country we will get through this.
CEO: African Rainbow Life